[tpm] For Abuzar and others not familar - DDWRT, Web-based File Server

J. Bobby Lopez jbl at jbldata.com
Fri Feb 25 08:20:10 PST 2011

We were talking about setting up MLPPP and Hotspots..

DD-WRT:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/index

DD-WRT's built-in Hotspot Software - Chillispot:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Chillispot

Full-multi-line MLPPP won't be available until the next major release of
DD-WRT (v 25), but single-line ML-PPP (SL-PPP) is currently available,
depending on your hardware:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31363&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105&sid=7d90d15ee3b1089ad7fcadd116e9d129

If I were you, I'd wait for v25, because the DD-WRT builds are fairly
hardware specific.

With regards to web-based file servers, found one that might be of interest:
http://www.rejetto.com/hfs/

And of course, there's the fairly well featured PHP File Navigator:
http://pfn.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
-Bobby