[tpm] February meeting ideas

Tom Legrady legrady at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 05:35:22 PST 2011

I was the one who actually suggested the topic. I've recently been
interviewing applicants and found they were mostly DB admins with no
knowledge of Unix, and no programming ability at all. My particular
interest is how people get relevant applicants and how they screen
them. The other topics seem worthwhile too. Oh, and if you know a
high-paying position with requirements matching my resume ....

Keeping people mostly on topic will be a chore for Chairman Mike