[tpm] lightning talks - 30 October 2010

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 05:19:45 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Regrettably, I've been laid up with a really nasty hacking cough cold and
won't be able to make it out tonight.  My sincere apologies.  If desired, I
can tack my talk onto the beginning or end of next month's presenter.

This totally sucks as I was looking forward to the talks. :(  Please post
slides!

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com