[tpm] Off-topic: My employer is looking for 2-3 people with text processing experience

Collier-Brown, David (LNG-CAN) David.Collier-Brown at lexisnexis.ca
Fri Sep 24 10:15:40 PDT 2010

  Lexis Nexis, the legal publishing company (whom you may know as
QuickLaw) needs several Linux text processing people, for a 3-month
contract long-term effort running and refactoring their Web and eBook
publishing systems.

  If you're interested, you primarily need text processing experience,
either XML processing, typesetting, or classic parsing with Perl or
lex/yacc.  The environment is Java on Linux, and it would also help if
you also know agile methods.

  Anyone who's interested, send me email and I'll pass it on to
management.

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,