[tpm] Cooking for Geeks in Toronto

Paul Schreiber paulschreiber at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 13:01:05 PDT 2010

Hi Perl Mongers,

My friend Jeff Potter is the author of O’Reilly’s Cooking for Geeks:
	http://www.cookingforgeeks.com/

	I LOVE this book. It’s inspiring, invigorating, and damned fun to spend time
	inside the mind of ‘big picture’ cooking. I’m Hungry!
	—Adam Savage, co-host of Discovery Channel's MythBusters

	Cooking for Geeks, a new cookbook by Jeff Potter, is probably the
	best science-meets-the-kitchen book to come out. Ever.
	—Roxanne Webber, Chow.com reviewer

He’s putting together a DIY book tour:
	http://www.cookingforgeeks.com/blog/posts/the-diy-book-tour-where-should-i-go/
	http://www.cookingforgeeks.com/blog/posts/diy-book-tour-september-schedule/

Jeff’s going to be in the Toronto area September 19-22.

Unlike a traditional book tour, Jeff's going to be speaking in living rooms, co-working spaces and other hacker hangouts.

Is TPM interested in (co)hosting or (co)sponsoring an event? If not, do you know someone who might be?

thanks!

Paul Schreiber
647-834-9311