[tpm] The next few meetings

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Fri Sep 3 04:17:15 PDT 2010

I am looking for people to present at the October and November meetings, If you have a yearning to talk for thirty minutes or so on some vaguely Perl related topic (and vague can be pretty vague - development practices, employment hints and experience, other computer languages, Perl in society, why test driven design is silly, ...) then let me know.  On or off list.

Do any of you have particular time or location constraints for the December Solstice / Xmas / whatever we want to celebrate party this year?

Mike

--

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/