[tpm] CPAN API

Olaf Alders olaf at vilerichard.com
Thu Oct 28 12:43:08 PDT 2010

On 2010-10-28, at 3:28 PM, J. Bobby Lopez wrote:

> Looks very flexible... once it's setup up correctly it seems all that needs doing is to write some code to generate json datastructures which contain the data you want to index, and then just feed it to a single node (for initial population)..

Once we figure out what the API should do (and look like), the heavy lifting would be writing all of the scripts to create the data structures.  Dave has been doing a lot of work with his own mirror of the CPAN, so he'll have some helpful information for us.

On a related note, I'm having problems finding a memory leak in a script that extracts the module packages, so I'm looking forward to hearing about the debugger tonight.  :)

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf at vilerichard.com