[tpm] Standard for Lightning Talks?

Tom Legrady legrady at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:36:06 PDT 2010

A standard configuration would simplify things for some people.

I needed Perl6. I developed my program on my Mac, but couldn't get the demo
to work on my Windows laptop, so I installed Ubuntu. Worked great at home,
Open Office crashed at the presentation.
I've got an essay version of the presentation at
http://which-dwarf-are-you.blogspot.com/2010/09/exploring-perl6_30.html
Tom