[tpm] October meeting speaker(s) wanted

Phillip Smith phillip at communitybandwidth.ca
Fri Oct 1 11:00:12 PDT 2010

On 2010-09-30, at 3:00 PM, Mike Stok wrote:

> I am out of stand-bys for the October meeting.  Dave Doyle will have his postponed lightning talk, so I'm looking for a few good people to step forward with something as the main attraction for October.

Not sure how broadly appealing it would be, but I'm always happy to do lengthier, hands-on, talks about Bricolage CMS (http://bricolagecms.org/) -- both the practical bits (like building sites with it), and the more technical "behind the scenes" mechanics of a "Big Perl Application": http://www.ohloh.net/p/bricolage

Cheers,

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith   //   Simplifier of Technology   //   COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca   //   www.phillipadsmith.com