[tpm] Fwd: UG News: *Free to Choose* Ebook Deal of the Day. Any O'Reilly ebook. Only $9.99.

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Fri May 21 10:38:01 PDT 2010

One day offer from O'Reilly for ebooks.

Mike

If you cannot read the information below, click here.

Free to Choose
Ebook Deal of the Day – Only $9.99

Our Ebook Deal of the Day is so popular, we want to make sure you know about it, and give you the chance to choose.
Download in 4 DRM-free formats:
PDF, .epub, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android .apk. Learn more.
Only $9.99. Choose any O'Reilly ebook from our list of over 2,000 titles.
(Microsoft Press titles are excluded from this offer.)

Enter code FAVFA in the O'Reilly cart.
One Day Only: 5/21/2010
Spreading the knowledge of innovators
oreilly.com