[tpm] Attempt to free unreferenced scalar

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:22:27 PDT 2010

I'm in the process of developing a module, and during a very simple
test (when the program exits, and things get auto-cleaned-up, I get the
following error message:

Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x8c1cc28, Perl interpreter:
0x8c1c008.

I know I'm probably doing something wrong somewhere, or better put:
'I'm not doing something I should be doing', but...

Whats the process of trying to figure out whats causing this error?
How do I find out what was in the variable at '0x8c1cc28'?
If I knew that, I may be able to figure out whats wrong.

Suggestions anyone?

TIA
Fulko