[tpm] Upcoming meetings - any more speakers for July?

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Sun Jul 18 07:23:45 PDT 2010

I have two or three people lined up to give their impressions of YAPC::NA at the July 2010 Toronto Perl Mongers meeting on Thursday 29 July.  If any more people want to put forth for a few minutes then get in touch with me.

I was hoping that we might be able to get a special guest for August, but the stars seemed to be particularly poorly aligned this year.  I have a couple of ideas for the August meeting, and if anyone wants to throw some subjects out for consideration for August then now is the time do to it.

In September we're going to do lightning talks, so it could be time to start thinking of a good five minute talk about anything no matter how tangentially related to Perl.

Mike

--

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/