[tpm] Perl Job Opening in Toronto

Robert Burko rburko at eliteanswers.com
Wed Jan 27 14:16:10 PST 2010

Hello Everyone at Toronto Perl Mongers,

I am writing you this email because our CTO, Jeff Horn, (who is a members of
the Madison Area Perl <http://www.madmongers.org/>  Mongers in the US)
suggested that I reach out to you with regards to a job opening we have for
a Perl Programmer here in our Toronto office.

I'm not sure if this is something you encourage so your members can benefit
or if this is a violation of your policies. If this is against your
policies, then please accept my sincere apologies as that was not my
intention.

In case you can forward this job announcement to your members, I have
included all the information below.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Burko
President, Eliteweb Inc.
rburko at eliteanswers.com
Toll-Free: 1-877-789-ELITE (3548)
Fax: 1-877-FAX-ELITE
Elite Email Marketing: www.EliteEmail.com <http://www.eliteemail.com/>
www.EliteAnswers.com <http://www.eliteanswers.com/>

Perl Programmer

Elite Answers is seeking a bright and motivated Perl programmer. Join the
talented team at one of Canada's Top 25 Up & Coming IT Companies* where you
will get to develop cutting-edge software, make decisions, manage projects,
and have a big impact with your valued contributions right from the get go.

We are looking for some who can think big, dream big, and execute with
confidence. Our culture is fun and laid back, but our expectations are high.
In return for your hard work and drive to succeed, we offer competitive pay,
comprehensive flex benefits, and many accelerated growth opportunities.

If you meet the requirements below and think you have what it takes to be
Elite, send your resume and cover letter to jobs at eliteanswers.com.

REQUIRED SKILLS

=================

- Object Oriented Perl

- Familiarity with CPAN

- MySQL (query formulation mostly)

- Javascript

- HTML

- Hard working

BONUS SKILLS

=============

- ORMs like Rose::DB, Class::DBI, etc.

- MVC Frameworks (like Mojo, Catalyst, CGI::Application)

- jQuery

- HTML/CSS

- Design / Photoshop

About Elite Answers Inc.

Elite Answers is a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) business
solutions. Our flagship program, Elite Email, has won several awards and was
recently ranked #19 in Website Magazine's list of Top 50 Email Marketing
Programs across the globe. Our client list includes ReMax, Sauza Tequila,
Botox, SunTV, and many others. Elite Answers is headquartered in Toronto,
Canada.

Elite Answers is an equal opportunity employer.

* Source: Branham Group Inc - Canada's Top 300 Tech Companies, 2007