[tpm] February Meeting

Kartik Thakore thakore.kartik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:23:31 PST 2010

Stuart,

You need to do

env ARCHFLAGS="-arch x86_64" ./Build bundle

SDLPerl.app/Contents/MacOS/SDLPerl `pwd`/shooter.pl

where shooter.pl is http://gist.github.com/301949

see this
http://blogs.perl.org/users/brian_d_foy/2010/02/i-almost-have-sdl-perl-working-on-snow-leopard.html

SDL_perl built properly but MacOSX prevents gui access with out some xcode.
So we have to use Build bundle.

Good luck!