[tpm] February Meeting

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Sat Feb 20 13:28:08 PST 2010

Our February meeting is on Thursday 25 February, 2010.

This meeting will be more interesting if you have a machine to try the code out on, and to help Kartik get some instructions for installing the software necessary to run his demo I'd like to ask people what operating system is on the machine they intend to bring along so we can be better prepared.

If you're planning to come along, and you're planning to bring a computer then can you send a note to the list saying what OS and version it runs?

Thanks,

Mike

--

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>