[tpm] Multiple versions of perl

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 11:06:02 PST 2010

@jbobby   i really like the   "-e autobundle"   feature when discoverying whether or not to upgrade to the next minor.minor or not.     AFAICS  the perlbrew buzzard looks similar enough that one _should_  be able to run the "-e autobundle"  after all the heavy lifting is done.  Let us know y/n  if you get the chance to play with it.
/jordan