[tpm] May and June meetings

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 12:08:20 PDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca> wrote:
> I'm planning the May, June, and July meetings, and my current thinking is:
> May - we need a presentation (or two) for May.
> June - the scheduled date for the Toronto Perl Mongers meeting is the day
> after YAPC::NA 2010 finishes.  If people are driving back from Columbus then
> this might not be the best time for a YAPC debriefing.  A light (or light
> hearted) technical talk for  June.
> July - YAPC::NA debrief (even though it's a month later...) and possibly a
> short other presentation.
> Does anyone have any thoughts about this or how things could be shuffled
> around to be or more use to the mongers who attend?  Please discuss on-list.

Gah... Missed the reply to all.  Sorry for the dup Mike.

[original response]
I was thinking to put something together for a lightning talk later in
the year but if you're stuck for presentations/topics I could expand
the piece I'm working on a little...  Perl on Android

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/   @psema4

  Member of the Pirate Party of Canada