[tpm] Projector and print outs.

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Wed Oct 21 13:01:09 PDT 2009

Hi all,

   Will a projector be available for next Thursday's talk? If so, would
I be able to stop in this week to test it out? I've not yet used a
projector with the laptop and though it *should* work, I'd hate to find
out I was wrong half an hour before the talk. :)

   Also, I'd like to print out or make available as a PDF the contents
of the talk before hand so that people can follow along. Mainly because
I won't have the time to go into as much detail as I would like and the
paper is more complete.

   So then, how many people would like a print out? Or more
specifically, how many people should I plan on having attend? If I
remember from last time, it was about 15 people. Should I just play it
safe and run off 15 copies?

    If you are coming, and have a laptop, I can give you a copy of the
PDF before starting. This would save some trees. :)

Madi