[tpm] YAPC::NA 2010

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 05:08:48 PDT 2009

Indeed there is:

http://yapc2010.com/

Columbus, Ohio

The date is not picked quite yet.  Typically it's held in the early twenties
of June though their proposal document lists two possible times; June 7 - 9
or June 21 - 23.  I don't know if the venue is for sure but it looks like it
will be Ohio State University.

I took a charter bus to Columbus once for a Toronto FC game and it took
about 8 hours. I'm sure the drive would take less time if you did it
yourself.  Google Maps suggests just under 7 hours.

Dave

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com