[tpm] Apache permission question

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Tue Oct 6 09:29:17 PDT 2009

ls -l returns:
-rw-r--r-- 1 indigo psacln 1061738 Aug 31 23:57
/var/www/vhosts/indigostar.com/httpdocs/private/logs/200908-index.log

whoami returns 'apache' in this script and returns 'indigo' in the other
script.

It looks like a user id issue.  I don't really want to give the file
world write permission.  Although group write pemission might work.

I am looking for ideas on a 'best practice' solution to this.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com