[tpm] libtap (Perl related)

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Thu Oct 1 03:24:52 PDT 2009

Hello all,

  This is about a great gift from Perl (if it works) to C.  I have to
make something in C and since I took with Perl the devious habit of
having tests developed at the same time as code, I thought of doing the
same in C.  And there's libtap, which brings TAP to C:

http://jc.ngo.org.uk/trac-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/LibTap

  Do you know of any support for this project ?  I've tried several
examples (some from O'Reilly also) and the examples, even the
most simple one, never exits.  Maybe there's a gcc problem of some
sort with the latest version, or Something.

  I've also seen that there are a few other such test frameworks
around, but libtap would carry on familiarity.

Cheers,

Al