[tpm] Hackathons

Kartik Thakore thakore.kartik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:18:41 PST 2009

After October's tpm meeting, I had an idea to have a game hackathon
for Feb 2011. The reason that I am planning that  far ahead is due to
three reasons.

Right now I am sealed between school and work. I will be breathing
easier after Jan 2011.

Also SDL perl is too volatile to get you guys/gals hooked on.

And finally I have no clue what goes into preparing for a hackathon.
Do tpm engage in hackathon? What do we need? Anyone has plans for an
upcomping hackathon? I will try and visit on if so ...

Regards,
Kartik Thakore