[tpm] Who's talking this month?

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:46:13 PDT 2009

Brilliant -- I flashed on the scene where Tom Selleck is reading the
rundown of a vicious boxing match to the baby in Three Men and a Baby.
Steve Gutenberg comes by and says, "What are you reading?", and Tom
Selleck responds, "It doesn't matter what you're reading, all that
matters is the tone of your voice."
--http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094137/quotes

So, we can drop by Richard's place and be discussing the finer points
of Perl 6 or how to build a module, all sitting around Astra (sp?),
and as long as we sound like we're telling a story, she'll be
absolutely fine with it. I bet she'll be asleep by the time we get to
AUTOLOAD.

Alex

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 11:39 PM, Ilia Lobsanov <ilia at nurey.com> wrote:
> We could help you babysit!
> ilia.
> On 19-May-09, at 8:40 PM, Richard Dice wrote:
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Antonio Sun <antoniosun at lavabit.com> wrote:
>>
>> Shall we let Richard carry on with his aborted talk on NCI (native call
>> interface) in Parrot?
>
> I'd like to but I don't think I can commit to it.  My wife is on a new
> evening class schedule which includes Thursday evenings now, which means I
> have to be daddy at home looking after the baby girl.  So it could be a
> while before I'm out to a TPM meeting again.

Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario
aka talexb