[tpm] Possible future talk?

Michael Graham magog at the-wire.com
Tue May 12 11:00:46 PDT 2009

I'm not sure what you mean by "intermittent," in this context...

But I think it would be a great idea if we prepared a number of beginner
talks and rolled them out periodically.  Doesn't have to be just you -
it would be ideal if a bunch of people each prepared a talk on something
they feel they can teach well.

Ideally, each talk would have a short version (for giving on a night
when there are other talks), and a longer version (for when there's no
other talks).

Might be a way to get more people out too!

Michael

Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com>