[tpm] OID sorting

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Sat May 2 06:57:57 PDT 2009

Just trying to understand the problem to be solved.
Why does this key and value not match?  Is it a typo?
In the real application is the key meant to be an OID and the value just some value that we don't cate about?  ARe you trying to sort by the hash keys or hash values?

    "1.2.4.1" => "1.2.4",

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com