[tpm] Lispy Perl Presentation and Code

Abram Hindle abram.hindle at softwareprocess.us
Sat Mar 28 04:57:47 PDT 2009

http://seleniumhq.org/

Also I remember seeing something like a firefox shell or something which
allowed you to communicate to firefox.

I tried using Mozilla::Mechanize, I had to hack the Makefile.PL among
other things. It eventually worked but then I couldn't automate sites
accessing HTTPS, although if you're clever enough you should be able to
use it.

abram