[tpm] August topic?

J. Bobby Lopez jbl at jbldata.com
Fri Aug 21 13:26:31 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I hope not to get flamed for this - go easy on me :(

Just found out that I'm flying to NY on that specific Thrusday.   Trying to
get around it, but it's not looking promising.  Do you think it would be bad
taste to run the install presentation remotely via phone and a remote
desktop session?

I'm just trying to find out my options, as I don't want to leave you all
without a topic that day. I can also put it together for someone else to
present, if that's an option?

If we have a backup topic, or someone I can switch months with, that would
be ideal, because I'd like to be there to try and answer any questions.

Really sorry about this inconvenience.

Bobby

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 3:23 PM, <arocker at vex.net> wrote:

> Quantum Mechanic asked: