[tpm] Hello! Toronto

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Thu Aug 20 17:08:10 PDT 2009

    The elevators in the building are "locked down" after 5:30pm
    to people without building access cards.  Leading up to the
    meeting someone will come down to the main floor lobby every
    few minutes to ferry people upstairs.

    After 19:00, you can reach the access-card-carrying guy via
    a cell phone number that we'll leave with security in the
    front lobby.  The room and floor numbers will be left with
    security too.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com