[tpm] Harbinger presentation

Antonio Sun antoniosun at lavabit.com
Thu Apr 9 14:38:58 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:24 AM, J. Bobby Lopez <jbl at jbldata.com> wrote:

> Wish I could have made it out as well, sounds like an very interesting
> talk.

It seems at least some people are missing the talk, so I think it is
worthwhile to share my voice recording out with you. It's not as fancy as
what you used to have officially -- mine is just plain voice recording
(worse: it is not even started right from the beginning, but does not miss
much though).

Much efforts has been put into voice enhancement, so that comments and
questions from the audience are audible as well. Thus you can know what the
presenter is trying to explain ahead of time instead of figuring it out
later from the audio.

The file is at,
http://www.execulink.com/~suntong001/TPM_2009_03-Lispy_Perl_n_Harbinger.mp3

I don't have much space there, but I'll make sure the file availability in
next 3 weeks, before removing it.

thanks

Antonio