[tpm] Yet Another WWW::Mechanize Question (YAWMQ)

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Thu Sep 11 15:10:10 PDT 2008

Guys, I'm sorry. :P

I've got a stoopid checkbox I need to tick, and for the life of me I
can't get WWW::Mechanize to 'tick' it. I tick other checkboxes just
fine, but this one is odd in that the value is a whitespace.

So given this:

<input type="checkbox" name="selrow0" value=" " onclick="clicksel(this)">

What would I need to do to check this? I suspect it's the white space
tripping me up, but I can't change this form.

This fails, but is "right" so far as the docs seem to say:

$agent->tick("selrow0", " ");

Thanks, as always!

Madi