[tpm] [Fwd: Televideo terminals]

arocker at vex.net arocker at vex.net
Mon Oct 27 15:30:53 PDT 2008

>From a friend:

The recent email trail on TPM regarding keyboards (which I think you
began) reminded me that I have a few old - original! - Televideo
terminals. I think there are three, all 755s. I had an original DEC
vt100 at one point also, but I think it might have gone now. I loaned
them out a couple of times for use in movies, but now they just sit in
the loft above my garage. I think I also have an HP pizza box - a 910
maybe? - that runs HP-UX. Unless I already gave that away.

 Do you think you, or anyone else at TPM, would be interested in these? I
had all these, as you probably know, for our Unix courses way-back-when,
but now they just sit. I really don't want to just throw them away...