[tpm] s/Toronto/London/

James FitzGibbon jf647 at mac.com
Mon Mar 10 09:09:44 PDT 2008

I've been far more of a lurker than an active participant in the last year, but I wanted to fire off a quick thanks to everyone in Toronto.pm before I switch locations.

I've taken a position with a company in the UK and will be heading across the pond some time in the next month.  Not sure how much Perl I'll get to use in the new role, but I'll try to evangelize where I can.

I won't be in London proper, but I'm going to try to hook up with the folks from London.pm whenever possible (and possibly Paris.pm / Berlin.pm if my travel schedule syncs up with their meetings).

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone.

--
j.