[tpm] F2F Hacking, Anyone?

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat Mar 8 07:09:48 PST 2008

I posted this a couple of weeks back re the fact that I'll be in
Toronto for several days in two weeks:

"When I came to Toronto last year at the end of April, we organized a
one-day mini-hackathon that accomplished almost as much as some non-
mini-hackathons.  IIRC, 8 people participated, 6 in human form and 2
online (one of those from Moldova!).

"Would people be up for that again on, say, Saturday, March 29?  If
so, we'd need one or two people to arrange a hacka-space for us.  (To
find out what organizing a mini-hackathon takes, consult the
canonical source:  http://thenceforward.net/perl/yapc/YAPC-NA-2007/)."

I've gotten one favorable response so far, but I'm wondering if we
can move this forward a little more.  Are others interested?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan