[tpm] can you help a brother out? re: Eclipsecon

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Wed Mar 5 19:19:11 PST 2008

San Jose, departing morning of Wed 19 March, returning noon or after Fri 21
March.

Arriving at SFO (San Francisco) would be good too.  (Coming from Toronto
it's a lot easier to fly into SFO than SJC.)

As far as alliance goes -- does that matter?  If someone is doing the ticket
for me then they do it on their points and just put the ticket in my name.

That said, Star Alliance (i.e Air Canada and United) seem to service Toronto
very well, and SFO very well too.  The only other likely one I can think of
for Toronto would be American Airlines.