[tpm] Presentation at last meeting

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:42:05 PST 2008

Thanks .. your presentation with the happy and scowling boxes was fun, even
though we couldn't see the slides, and it certainly provoked some
interesting discussion. Nice to have the code to look at as well.

Hope we see you again.

Alex

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Abram Hindle <
abram.hindle at softwareprocess.us> wrote:

Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario
aka talexb