[tpm] June Meeting - Thu 26 Jun, 2008

Michael Graham magog at the-wire.com
Tue Jun 24 19:38:02 PDT 2008

(These details are also on the TPM web site: http://to.pm.org/)

The next meeting is this Thursday, 26 Jun.

    Date:   Thursday 29 May 2008

    Time:   6:45pm

    Cost:   Free!

   Where:   2 Bloor Street West (NW corner of Yonge/Bloor, skyscraper
            with the CIBC logo on top) Classroom 15 on the 8th floor

    We don't have a speaker lined up, but hopefully some of the lucky
    people who went to YAPC this year will tell the rest of TPM their
    stories of all the cool stuff they did.

  Note:

    The elevators in the building are "locked down" after 5:30pm
    to people without building access cards.  Leading up to the
    meeting someone will come down to the main floor lobby every
    few minutes to ferry people upstairs.

    After 19:00, you can reach the access-card-carrying guy via
    a cell phone number that we'll leave with security in the
    front lobby.  The room and floor numbers will be left with
    security too.

--
Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com>