[tpm] WWW::Mechanize and setting cookies

Zoffix Znet zoffix at zoffix.com
Thu Jul 31 18:00:29 PDT 2008

Sorry, missed your "extra credit". The version is the "version" of
cookies. From RFC 2965 ( http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2965.html ) :

"   Version=value
      REQUIRED.  The value of the Version attribute, a decimal integer,
      identifies the version of the state management specification to
      which the cookie conforms.  For this specification, Version=1
      applies.
"