[tpm] SAP::Rfc -- Solaris?

Shane Boyce Shane.Boyce at gennum.com
Tue Jul 29 06:00:11 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Question about SAP::Rfc remote function calls. The module seems to be designed to work with Linux, and the supporting rfcsdk provided by SAP in the documentation appears to also be for Linux. However, I've seen some talk people are able to use the rfcsdk for SAP R/3 on a Solaris system.

Anyone able to shine some light on getting it to work on Solaris? Or am I going to have to re-invent the wheel (read hack) to get a solution?

Thank you,
Shane K. Boyce
Manufacturing Software Engineer

PS: (Sorry if this appears twice. Sent with wrong email first, so it "says" it bounced because I wasn't a member...)

This communication contains confidential information intended only for the addressee(s). If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete this communication from your mail box.