[tpm] Careeer Opportunity

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Fri Jul 18 10:56:44 PDT 2008

Indy Singh wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Anything posted to this is permanently recorded.  Offering overly
> critical public advice to a headhunter is not going to help your career
> in the future, or make you look smart.  If you have a beef, keep it off
> the mailing list.  If you have advice to offer in the field of
> recruiting, consider a career as a head hunter instead of as a Perl
> developer.
>
> Enought with the hostile attitude.  Time to let this go before more
> damage is done to the reputation of this group.
>
> Indy Singh

You are right Indy, and to the list I apologize. Given that a couple
people here have vouched for Jack, I will publicly apologize to him
here, as well.

I'm continuing to talk to him off list and am answering some questions
he has about getting in touch with people.

Madison, whose snarkiness is not excusable.