[tpm] New Job Opening - Perl

ben bf at aipco.com
Thu Jan 31 12:49:27 PST 2008

Hi TPM Admin,

We'll be grateful if you would circulate the following Job opening:

We need a Perl Programmer to help us develop Web Applications.

Recent experience must include good proficiency in:

Mod_Perl, LWP, POE, HTML::Parser, HTML::Treebuild

MySQL DBI,  Linux,  Appache, PHP, JavaScript, AJAX

Position: Full time, Permanent -   No consultants please.

Generous pay and benefits to the right person.

The Company: International Distributor of Micro Chips.

Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario.(there is no public transportation)
(very near to HWY# 404 and Stouffville Rd.)

Please forward your resume to:

bf at aipco.com

Thank you for your help.

Regards,