[tpm] Widening the terms of reference

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Wed Jan 23 18:53:01 PST 2008

I have use Microsoft Visual C/C++, which comes with nmake, many times.  I have only used it with Perl 5, never tried Perl 6.  There
is now a free version of Visual Studio, although I have not used it.

Is this for production use or do you just want to play with it?
Why do you have to use Windows?

If you are you are stuck with Windows and have a bit of free disk space, you may want to consider installing Linux under Windows
using Microosoft Virtual PC 2007.  Virtual PC is simple to use and free.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com