[tpm] changing password for multiple accounts

Ibrahim Amin ibrayem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:19:00 PDT 2008

Hello,
I am looking for a secure and easy way for enabling users to change the
password of his account before it expires.

We use HP UX and some user have multiple logins in the form of xxlogin,
where xx id two characters prefix and login is user login.

1 - I am looking for a way in which I can synchronize all the account
expiration date.
2 - If a user change the password for one of his account that change also
effect those accounts belongs to the same user.

I hope this can be done by perl.

Thank you
--
Yours truly,