[tpm] mod_perl

adam.prime at utoronto.ca adam.prime at utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 18 07:38:13 PDT 2008

That's an extremely broad topic.  Do you mean how to install it?  How
to run your normal perl CGI's to run under Registry or PerlRun.  Do
you mean how to actually use the various Perl*Handler Phases to do
fancy things.  Do you mean how to write InputFilters or OutputFilters
in perl.  There's lots of things that could be talked about.

Adam