[tpm] Lightning still targeting Toronto

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 09:45:57 PDT 2007

This is a test of the emegency broadcast system...
A severe lightning (talks) alert is in effect
for the Toronto TPM area during the evening
on September 27th.

Had this been a real emergency, I'd be pleading for more
volunteers for presentations.  As it is, its not an emergency
yet... because, so far I've received one... whole... submission!
... and a 'maybe'.

We need more submissions!!!
So put on your thinking caps (or tin foil hats if you _really_
want to attract some lightning) and dream up a topic for
the evening.

Please send your ideas to me ASAP, so I can collect them
and announce them before the meeting.

Thanks for all your wonderful (upcoming) submissions.
Fulko