[tpm] Some links from last night's meeting

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:47:20 PDT 2007

On 10/26/07, James E Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net> wrote:
> The Parrot project is always looking for developers who can help port
> languages other than Perl to Parrot.

Out of curiousity, I was going to ask if javascript (er ecmascript)
was being ported, but I see there is at least one implementation in
the works, PJS.

Instead, I'll have to ask if there's any work towards modifying Dr.
Jack Crenshaw's USENET tutorial "Let's Build A Compiler" such that the
compiler/interpretor being built works in Parrot?

If not, I'll offer to do so - it'll likely be a couple months before I
could start, but it'd be a wonderful project to work on.  I started
converting Dr. Crenshaw's tutorial to Perl 5.6 a year or two ago while
experimenting with a curses-based IDE.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/