[tpm] Source of when Perl features added

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Mon Oct 22 13:44:52 PDT 2007

Hi Indy,

Is what you're looking for different from "perldelta"?  E.g.
http://search.cpan.org/~nwclark/perl-5.8.8/pod/perl588delta.pod

You can see various perldeta files for various minor-numbered releases at:
http://search.cpan.org/~nwclark/perl-5.8.8/

The "even more detailed" file I think you were trying to ignore is -
http://search.cpan.org/src/NWCLARK/perl-5.8.8/Changes

Cheers,
Richard