[tpm] Weird arrary reference bahaviour

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 05:45:22 PDT 2007

Liam is the closest with his analogy with C.

Without clouding the issue with facts, I'd summarize with:

a) Every time the 'my' statement is executed, it creates the variable anew.
   (I.e. allocates memory for the variable. etc.)
b) Regardless of whether or not you take a reference to it.
c) Regardless of whether garbage collection occurs.

And looking for the same memory address doesn't mean
it is, or is not the 'same variable' because free() & malloc()
and a bunch of other code may, or may not have been run
(that you don't know of) to re-set-up that variable,
even if it _was_ the same address.