[tpm] Toronto job: Perl Web Application Development Lead

Tom Rathborne tomr at aceldama.com
Fri May 25 15:10:40 PDT 2007

Hi Toronto Perl people,

We're looking for someone for this position:
    http://jobs.perl.org/job/5784

We're also looking for intermediate (directed by the above position)
and junior (basic CGI, form-to-mail, etc.) people, and I'll point
those out just as soon as they make it to jobs.perl.org.

As an additional benefit, you would be working with Michael Graham and
Yours Truly.

Cheers,

Tom

--
-- Tom Rathborne       tomr at aceldama.com       http://www.aceldama.com/~tomr/
    The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the