[tpm] my perl program seg faults

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Fri May 4 05:09:22 PDT 2007

You could try running perl under the debugger.  Then when the process crashes, run the backtrace command to see where it crashed.

This is untested but I beleive the commands are
gdb perl
run command-line-parameters
bt

You can also attach to a running process with
ps auxw
gdb
attach <pid>
continue
bt

I am not sure if you need a debug build of Perl to see the stack trace.  To see the exact source code line where it crashes, you
will need a debug build.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com