[tpm] December social meeting & Perl's 20th birthday

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Thu Dec 13 13:11:55 PST 2007

Hi again,

So it seems like there have been equal numbers positive and negative on the
specific date chosen, but I'm sure that would be the case for any night.  So
I think we should stick with Tuesday December 18 and pass along regrets to
those who can't make it.

Why the 18th? Because it's Perl's 20th birthday!

I've got a reservation made at Bow & Arrow (we've had success there for our
December social meeting before) at 7pm on the 18th (i.e. next Tuesday).
It's on the west side of Yonge just a bit north of Davisville.  So, very TTC
accessible via Davisville subway station.

http://www.arrowpubs.com/Bow.html

Hope to see whomever can make it out!

Cheers,
 - Richard